I’m a machine learning software engineer in NYC. I work for IBM Watson Health. I like to work on data projects in my free time. I love to travel, too.
- 5-month backpacking trip across the French Caribbeans, Europe and Morocco - Winter/Spring 2016
- 10-month exchange at Thammasat University in Rangsit, Thailand - Academic year 2014/2015
- 3 long-distance motorcycle trips
- Lake George, NY –> Montreal, QC –> Burlington, Wisconsin: 1,100 miles
- Burlington, Wisconsin –> San Jose, CA: 2,400 miles
- Burlington, Wisconsin –> Montreal, QC –> Tadoussac, QC and back: 2,400 miles
- 10-month high-school exchange to France - Academic year 2010/2011